Bitcoin (BTC-US Dollar) is set to the end of the week ~4% Silvergate Capital’s (SI) Viability warnings have fueled fears of a domino effect in cryptocurrency markets. Concern about Federal Reserve policy direction.
federal reserve system likely to raise The policy rate was raised higher than expected at the end of last year, given the latest economic data showing continued inflationary pressures.
top crypto fell over 2 week low On Friday, it held well below $24,000 for most of the week. Currently, the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies has reached $1.03 trillion. 3.8% According to Thursday coin market capitalization.
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve President Neil Kashkari says he will remain ‘Deeply skeptical’ The utility of cryptography in the real world.
- two republicans MPs objected The April Bulletin issued by the SEC aims to govern how regulated financial institutions account for cryptocurrencies.
- three states convened senators Cryptocurrency exchange Binance’s announcement to disclose its balance sheet has raised serious questions about its compliance policies.
- Nishad Singh, former FTX (FTT-USD) Director of Engineering, I agree plead guilty for fraud. Additionally, the SEC and his CFTC have filed separate charges against him.
- Celsius network (CEL-USD) Resume Asset withdrawal For certain custody accounts.
- Binance.US stay committed Acquisition of the bankrupt Voyager Digital (OTCPK:VYGVQ), even after Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao suggested he might consider pulling out of the deal.
- mastercard and visa Said it was paused Forging new relationships with crypto companies due to recent high-profile failures in the sector.
- Goldman Sachs is Add Staff to its crypto team, bucking the industry-wide trend of layoffs following last year’s recession.
- Coinbase (coin) Stop Trading on Binance USD (BUSD-USD) as a stablecoin don’t meet its listing criteria.
- Bitcoin (BTC-US Dollar) slide 4.6% At 7:36 PM ET, $22.37K, Ethereum (ETH-US Dollar) Dropped 4.5% to $1.57K.
- SA contributor Florian Grummes said restrictive monetary policy and tighter regulation remain a heavy burden for speculative assets like Bitcoin (BTC-US Dollar), the battered crypto sector is less than optimistic. “As long as the pullback can sustain above $23.5K, a breakout to around $30K is the most likely scenario. from a technical point of view. ”
#Bitcoin #Set #Weeks #Silvergate #Crashes #Fed #Concerns #Hurt #Sentiment